Cinematic Property Video of 3814 B Interlake Avenue North
Team Up real estate is so excited to present its latest listing – a welcoming and sparkling townhome in the vibrant Wallingford neighborhood in Seattle.
Hop onto the Burke-Gilman Trail, just blocks away, for an energizing run or calming bike ride. Relax with a cappuccino or host friends for a barbecue in your private back yard, so rare to find with an urban townhome. Walk to a myriad of local hot spots: Gas Works Park for views of Lake Union, Fremont Sunday Market for fresh produce, or Whale Wins for a delicious farm-to-table dinner!
This light-filled, Wallingford townhome benefits from a beautifully serviceable floorplan, refined finishes, plus an enviable location. Sophisticated. Serene. Sparkling.
Not all townhomes are built alike! There are multiple factors that make this one special and stand out among others:
- Being an end unit, it enjoys abundant natural light from three sides.
- Fabulous floorplan for everyday living AND hosting guests: lower level room can serve easily as a home office, workout space or guest room. Master is ensuite and the last bedroom is also on the upper level, with its own private bathroom.
- Many townhomes have an uncovered parking spot, but this home has an attached, one-car garage with entry to main level. Easy drive in and out from street.
- Meticulously maintained, the one and only owner has taken superb care.
- Enjoy your own back yard – so unusual to find a main level, private outdoor space of significant size like this!
- Walkability – favorite spots in both Wallingford and Fremont are within blocks – dining, shopping markets, and nightlife!
From the moment you reach this convenient spot on tree-lined Interlake Avenue North, you will be taken by the perfect combination of proximity to the activity nearby and quiet in the comfort of home. An easy entry takes you to the attached, one-car garage. The first level welcomes you with a gracious entry and bonus room (Home office? Workout space? Guest bedroom? You decide!)
Make your way to the main level and be amazed by the amount of light received – western, eastern and northern exposure! This fantastic “great” room is open, spacious and inviting – no skinny “box” contstruction here. The gas fireplace creates a wonderful focal point, complete with mantel and alcove above. Flow through dining and on to kitchen with second, informal eating space at the bar. This kitchen is precisely designed for ease and beauty simultaneously. Copious amounts of storage, gorgeous finishes and open concept to rest of main level make for perfect everyday living and entertaining. Plus, a convenient half bath off the kitchen. Easy access here as well to a beautiful back yard – hardscaped with mature plantings surrounding. Imagine relaxing solo here or entertaining family and friends for dinner. A special, green, private space, this back yard is a jewel!
Make your way upstairs and appreciate the perfect townhome bedroom configuration: two bedrooms on the upper level, each with their own bathroom! The ensuite master takes in both northern and eastern exposure and feels even more spacious and light due to the vaulted ceiling. The expansive closet also boasts built-ins for convenient and efficient storage. A second bedroom on this level has its own separate bathroom – so easy for guests – and great light as well from western exposure. Perfectly placed washer and dryer are also on this level!
This townhome offers it all – location, aesthetics, privacy, plus accessible and useful outdoor space. Plus, one owner only and meticulously maintained. Live in a little slice of tranquil while enjoying the middle of urban Seattle and all it has to offer.
More info? Please visit www.TownhomeInWallingford.com