HUD Statements for Taxes. Michael Ackerman talks Seattle Real Estate.


Michael Ackerman, a Seattle Realtor with Coldwell Banker Bain, gently reminds you that tax preparation season is here and that you if you bought or sold real estate last year, you will need to provide your HUD (closing) statement with your tax paperwork. Most people have the final HUD statement with the closing paperwork from the escrow company or the attorney who closed the transaction. If you can’t find it, the agent who represented you should have a copy in your file. It’s never too early to start preparing for your yearly taxes! If you have any questions or comments, please send your email to [email protected] or visit